Maloon's Knife Sharpening Service - Knives sharpened by hand - A perfect edge every time
RSS

Kitchen Knife Sharpener
Knife Sharpening Service
Knives I'd Buy
powered by

My Blog

Buck Vantage Pro

Just thought I'd write about this knife for a minute. This a knife that I personally own and carry. This is the Buck Vantage Pro large folder with s30v steel and g10 handles. Ive carried  now and I just like it. The handles aren't overly grippy and won't start eating your pockets up like other textures will. The s30v steel takes a scary sharp edge very nicely and keeps it. To learn more about different types of steels, crucible has a lot information that you can read such as knife steel basics. Overall i think that for the materials used in this knife it's a great value (around $60) and I wanted to share. There are other knives that I'll write about in the near future but i decided to kick this off with my Buck. It can be found on Amazon or Ebay for the best prices that I've found or if this gentleman's folder isn't your style they have a more tactical version The Buck Vantage Force Pro which looks pretty cool. Recently I've modified this knife by adding jimping to the spine of the blade. I have also hollowed out  the handle by the flipper to provide more action, re contoured the liner lock bar for comfort and adding jimping there as well. In all with the deep carry pocket clip, g10 handle , s30v steel and the mods that i've done I can say that I really like this knife.

12 Comments to Buck Vantage Pro:

Comments RSS
one day courses on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:31 AM
Seriously! It can be awesome short article below.... truly extremely exciting regarding reading.....

bestessay.org on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:22 AM
What buck vantage pro needs to do with this knife? If this is available on eBay website too then it is good one to buy this from there. Because, eBay is counted in listed of second most saleable branded items list. And everyone easily trusts on their products.

Blade Runner 2 Coat on Thursday, December 14, 2017 2:49 AM
It is often visible that a lot of individuals had practiced a challenging experience while selling their expensive products. European and Japanese kitchen utensils are mostly made with excellent steel and have easy to hold handles for proper working in the kitchen.

Clean Air Equipments on Saturday, May 05, 2018 12:42 AM
The Vantage series of knives offer a lightweight, ultra smooth, one-hand opening and lock open using a stainless steel linerlock.

Joe Taylor on Monday, May 07, 2018 2:21 AM
This is my first visit to this website, you have written very informative review of knife which i like reading. It will help me in purchasing knife. gym flooring

Ethan Myers on Monday, May 07, 2018 2:42 AM
You have posted very nice reviews of knifes which i like it a lot.I must say you have work hard in collecting data to write this post. switch board matting

William on Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:33 AM
I love weapons and i have collect much of weapons because its my hobby as well. I would like to appreciate your efforts and would like to appreciate you for doing best. sound proofing

sound proofing mats for sale on Friday, May 18, 2018 1:42 AM
Wonderful post you have post here! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the site is really good.

sound troubleshooting on Sunday, July 01, 2018 10:17 PM
Best place to solve the troubleshoot sound problem in our computer and do enjoy to use your computer.

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 6:39 PM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!

visit my website on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 6:23 AM
I have just read about Vantage buck its really informative article you have shared with everyone. I would like to appreciate you for such type of worthy stuff.

Rahul Sharma on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 12:57 AM
High-quality post full of useful guidelines! Thanks for sharing this here i really like this.Syringe Filters